t-n-t #128

Wednesday, February 13, 2008


















A Flaw in the System

Heh! I have so many passwords for all my e-mails, log-ins and what not. And then there's the PIN numbers for bank accounts and online-banking pins etc etc. We need chips implanted in our brains soon, seeing as biometrics doesn't seem to be going anywhere...

Today's comic strip was drawn in 2 hours after my exams, my final exam paper ever. It's such a relief. We're gonna celebrate tonight. Come back tomorrow for the next update.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well in the last pannel, her shirt is too big but that's kinda true, that's why I have the same mail / pass whatever to everithing ;P

Anonymous said...

Hey man, I just came across your comic, read it all in two days, I must say I liked it.

Keep up with the good work....

Unknown said...

Yeah,I guess I screw up the shirt lengths all the time, and it happens even more when I change perspectives. Dammit!

Two days! Alrite! Awesome that you liked it then.