t-n-t #91

Sunday, December 30, 2007





































I have 2 things to say about today's comic strip:

1. 2007 has been an eventful year, but then, which year in the history of man wasn't? There's always all sorts of happenings which mark and define each year; some of them good, but quite often many of them terrible. Today, as we stand on the threshhold of 2008, I want to remember our fractured attempts in Bali to fix global-warming, the crackdown on protests by monks in Yangon, the Virginia Tech shootings and the Benazir Bhutto assasination in Rawalpindi. I also touched on the sliding US economy versus its military spending and trainwreck celebs like Britney and Paris.

2. t-n-t has taken another stylistic leap forward! I have decided to abandon the use of Photoshop patterns in the characters! I received feedback that L.J.'s Photoshop patterns in particular detracted too much from the overall look of the comic, and so I made the decision to dispense with these patterns altogether for hair and clothing.

0 comments: