t-n-t #25

Thursday, October 25, 2007



















Support this comic by voting at and or by commenting below.

I used to have a Xanga blog (ok I still do) and the commenting system there can be likened to a pair of clapping hands. You need two to play the game. Let me explain.
There's roughly 2 types of systems: the first is where u get a pat on the back for what you write; and the second is the clapping system, where you need two hands: yours and your reader's. You have to comment on their blog, and then they'll drop u a line back. In Xanga, if you've only got 1 hand or just expect to get a pat on the back regularly, well, you're gonna be real lonely.
I knew a lot of bloggers on Xanga who just regularly made their rounds of "reading" 100 of their reader's blogs and dropping comments along the way. All they have to do is pop by each site, spot a few key words and formulate a suitable and short comment. By the next day, they'll have 100 new comments on their own blog. I never did this. I could never find 100 blogs worth reading....


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's the sound of one hand clapping...